Regional cooperation is at the heart of how the EDC works on crucial issues with business leaders, government and civic officials and other organizations.
Along with the St. Charles County Industrial Development Authority (IDA), EDC Partners and Community Strong, annual investors in the EDC include St. Charles County Government and the cities of Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, Lake Saint Louis, O’Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Weldon Spring and Wentzville.
Some of our other key regional and state partners include:
- Alliance STL
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- World Trade Center St. Louis
- St. Louis Freightway
- STL Made
- Missouri Partnership
- Hawthorn Foundation
- Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development
- Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce
- O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce
- Cottleville-Weldon Spring Chamber of Commerce
- St. Louis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industries
Interested to partner together to make St. Charles County, metro St. Louis and the State of Missouri the best in the Midwest? Contact the EDC at 636-441-6880.